Nothing predisposed Simone Junod to become a shaman and a healer. A CFO works with a logical matter, the figures, and her recommendations are based on rational and objective elements.
It is her life journey, which at times was like a rough and raging sea, and during which she lost close relatives, also at an early age, that led her on this path.
The third wave has combined the loss of her second sister and the breakdown of her relationship with the loss of her job, within a few weeks.
It was during the mourning and job search phase that her other resources came to light. C. G. Jung says: “Whoever sees outside dreams, the one who sees inside awakens”.
Intuitively it is the inward path she took to overcome this stormy period of life. Drawing, painting, regular jogging and nature were her sources of strength, in addition to shamanic and energetic methods.
There are shamans who revealed her own shamanic and healing skills.
Since then she took trainings in different disciplines, amongst others, the one listed here below. These now form an integral part of her personal shamanic and energetic approach: 777-regenerative-healing®.
Education & trainings
- Shamanism: Foundation for Shamanic Studies, The Four Winds Society (Dr. Alberto Villoldo); Shamanic Rituals with Chief Dancing Thunder, Grand Sachem of the Susquehannock people, Florida, and Bulgan Hiimori, Shaman from the Altai, Mongolia
- Aura Surgery, intensive training on Gerhard Klügel method, provided by Rudolf K. Kern;
- Energy Healing: Quantum Healing (Matrix-Inform, levels I-IV); Reconnective Healing Foundational Practitioner (Dr. Eric Pearl), Light Healing (Barbara-Ann Brennan), Soul Body Fusion (Jonette Crowley), 4D-Energy-Healing (Heinz Büchli);
- Certified Coach & Consultant (CAS/ECA) St. Galler Coaching Model (SCM) ®;
- Certified Business & Management Coach (CAS/ECA) St. Galler Coaching Model (SCM) ®;
- Professional career : Business Administration: https://www.linkedin.com/in/simonejunod